Social Media Management
Social media management : An Affordable and value packed pricing with no surprises.
What is Social Media Management?
Social media management is the process of managing your online interactions and content across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your company’s social media profiles. It also includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility. Here are just a few of the tasks that are involved with managing social media:
Why Social Media Management is Important
Now that you know the answer to the pressing question, what is social media, it’s time to talk about why social media management is important for your small business. The first and perhaps most obvious reason is that your customers are active on social media. They want to see content from brands like yours, and they are often open to the messages you present on social channels more than they are advertising messages.
Additionally, social media is cost-effective marketing plan. Small businesses often have to do more with less when it comes to their marketing budget. Social media management allows you to experience significant results when it comes to lead generation and conversion. This eliminates high out of pocket costs that come along with traditional marketing tactics like billboards or TV ads.
Creating a Social Media Schedule
When it comes to social media, consistency is key. If you want to keep customers engaged and grow your following on these channels, you’ll need to consistently post quality content. The only way to do this is to create a social media schedule that details when and what you’re going to post on which channels.
Creating an editorial calendar for your social media is a good way to keep your business on track when it comes to a social media schedule. You can customize this editorial calendar in a way that works for your business. Just be sure to include basic information like the posting date, content, and any link or image.
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2 million monthly active users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is also a nice balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side with more female users than male users. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 328 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload your video ad content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share through other channels.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is another great channel for sharing image-focused content. This has become a must for consumers who are interested in DIY, crafts, home improvement, nutrition, fitness, fashion, and more. If your brand sells a product or service that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
Choosing the right social media channels for your brands depends on your audience and goals.